Your body works better when it is hydrated. We know that our holographic disc work better when the body is hydrated. Use our products or not please consider the many benefits of drinking water.
Stay Slimmer With Water
- Trying to lose weight? Water revs up your metabolism and helps you feel full.
- Replace calorie-laden beverages with water, and drink a glass before meals to help feel fuller.
- Drinking more water also helps amp up your metabolism – especially if your glass is icy cold. Your body must work to warm the water up, burning a few extra calories in the process
Water Boosts Your Energy
- If you’re feeling drained and depleted, get a pick-me-up with water.
- Dehydration makes you feel fatigued.
- Water helps the blood transport oxygen and other essential nutrients to your cells.
- If you’re getting enough water, your heart also doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood throughout your body.
Lower Stress with Water
- 85% of your brain tissue is water.
- If you’re dehydrated, both your body and your mind will be stressed.
- If you’re feeling thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. To keep stress levels down, keep a glass of water at your desk or tote a sports bottle and sip regularly.
Build Muscle Tone with Water
- Drinking water helps prevent muscle cramping and lubricates joints in the body.
- When you’re well hydrated, you can exercise longer and stronger without “hitting the wall.
Nourish Your Skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles are deeper when you’re dehydrated.
- Water is nature’s own beauty cream.
- Drinking water hydrates skin cells and plumps them up, making your face look younger.
- It also flushes out impurities and improves circulation and blood flow, leaving your face clean, clear, and glowing.
Stay Regular with Water
- Along with fiber, water is essential to good digestion.
- Water helps dissolve waste particles and passes them smoothly through your digestive tract.
- If you’re dehydrated, your body absorbs all the water, leaving your colon dry and making it more difficult to pass waste.
Water Reduces Kidney Stones
- The rate of painful kidney stones is rising because people – including children – aren’t drinking enough water.
- Water dilutes the salts and minerals in your urine that form the solid crystals known as kidney stones.
- Kidney stones can’t form in diluted urine, so reduce your risk with plenty of water!
- Drinking water can lower your risks of a heart attack.
- A six-year study published in the May 1, 2002 American Journal of Epidemiology found that those who drink more than 5 glasses of water a day were 41% less likely to die from a heart attack during the study period than those who drank less than two glasses.
Are You Drinking Enough Water?
- Generally, nutritionists recommend we follow the “8×8 rule.”
- Drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day.
- You may need more water if you exercise or sweat heavily.
- You may need less water if you drink other beverages often.